Vutara will be attending European Light Microscopy Initiative meeting (ELMI) [...]
The Vutara® SR-200 microscope was created to take cellular research to the next dimension. The scope employs advanced single-molecule and particle localization techniques to generate revolutionary images in both 2 colors and 3 dimensions, with the most powerful and intuitive software available!
The Vutara® SR-200 is the only purpose-built super-resolution microscope available – designed from the ground up for this advanced imaging modality. The entire system has been optimized for acquiring and analyzing super-resolution images with speed, simplicity and stability.
Utilizing a patented Biplane Imaging™ technique, the SR-200 brings unrivaled imaging capabilities, including:
- Lateral resolution of 20 nanometers*
- Axial resolution of 50 nanometers*
- Up to 5-micron imaging depth (with z-stack acquisition)*
- Simultaneous 2-color imaging in super-resolution mode (up to 4 colors in wide-field mode)*
- 3D particle tracking with ~10nm precision*
- Powerful and intuitive software for acquisition, analysis and visualization
*Performance of the instrument is dependent on the appropriate labeling of the sample